Strong, Committed Leadership
In their roles as Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer/Chief Operations Officer; and Chief Medical Officer, Vice President of South County Medical Group, respectively, each has contributed greatly to the clinical and operational performance and future success of this organization.
Despite the challenges faced over the last 12 months, South County Health’s leadership, management, and staff remained focused on providing exceptional patient care while aligning our capabilities and our vision to ensure continued success through performance improvement, service line growth, and strategic partnerships.
By expanding South County Health’s reach and resources, we are confident that our high-quality care and personalized, attentive service will always be a patient’s first choice in healthcare.
SOUTH COUNTY HEALTH EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Aaron Robinson, President and CEO
- Aaron Hattaway, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, Vice President of South County Medical Group
- Anitra L. Galmore, RN, MS, BSN, NEA-BC, Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer/Chief Operations Officer
- Tom Breen, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Angie Mathieu, Assistant Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Gary Kusnierz, Vice President, Operational Excellence, Facilities
- Elaine Desmarais, Assistant Vice President, Performance Improvement, Regulatory and Corporate Compliance
- Maggie Thomas, Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Christine Foisy, Interim Vice President, Development
- Lynne Driscoll, RN, BSN, CCM, Assistant Vice President, Community Health